On Tuesday 7 May 2019 representatives from trade organisations, professional bodies, non-commercial organisations and other regulators and government functions involved in the analysis of clinical trial laboratory samples were invited to attend the inaugural GCP Laboratories Stakeholder Engagement Meeting (StEM) …
I am a Senior GCP and GLP Inspector working across both the GCP and Laboratories groups within the Inspectorate. I have been with the MHRA since 2006 having previously worked within the NHS in hospital pharmacy.
We often receive questions about GCP training for laboratory staff, which suggests that this is a topic that causes quite a few laboratories issues!
Earlier this year I represented the MHRA at the 10th Workshop on Recent Issues in Bioanalysis (WRIB).
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Is your eSystem actually an eCRF (electronic case report form)?
- Virtual conference: The International Council for Harmonisation (ICH) E6 on Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Revision
- Inspectors grounded - a year of innovation
- Pharmacovigilance inspection metrics April 2019 to March 2020
- Guidance on pharmacovigilance requirements for UK authorised products from 1 January 2021