On Tuesday 7 May 2019 representatives from trade organisations, professional bodies, non-commercial organisations and other regulators and government functions involved in the analysis of clinical trial laboratory samples were invited to attend the inaugural GCP Laboratories Stakeholder Engagement Meeting (StEM) …
I am a Senior GCP and GLP Inspector working across both the GCP and Laboratories groups within the Inspectorate. I have been with the MHRA since 2006 having previously worked within the NHS in hospital pharmacy.
We often receive questions about GCP training for laboratory staff, which suggests that this is a topic that causes quite a few laboratories issues!
Earlier this year I represented the MHRA at the 10th Workshop on Recent Issues in Bioanalysis (WRIB).
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Building resilience into clinical trial design and conduct during the pandemic
- A fresh look at an old topic: Investigations in the GMDP environment
- Cross Contamination Control in Shared Facilities and Equipment. Reflection on common deficiencies and expectations as seen in recent PIC/S guidance.
- GCP Serious Breaches update
- MHRA planning for return to on-site Good Practice (GxP) inspections