Members should conduct a documented review of their existing data integrity processes against the new OECD document to ensure that they fully comply and any required changes or additions are implemented.
I am a Senior GCP and GLP Inspector working across both the GCP and Laboratories groups within the Inspectorate. I have been with the MHRA since 2006 having previously worked within the NHS in hospital pharmacy.
On Tuesday 7 May 2019 representatives from trade organisations, professional bodies, non-commercial organisations and other regulators and government functions involved in the analysis of clinical trial laboratory samples were invited to attend the inaugural GCP Laboratories Stakeholder Engagement Meeting (StEM) …
We often receive questions about GCP training for laboratory staff, which suggests that this is a topic that causes quite a few laboratories issues!
Earlier this year I represented the MHRA at the 10th Workshop on Recent Issues in Bioanalysis (WRIB).
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Compliance Monitor Process (Part 2)– CM role and application process
- Compliance Monitor process (Part 1) – An introduction
- MHRA Good Practice Symposia Week (7 to 11 March 2022)
- Regulators’ experience of clinical trials during the Covid-19 pandemic (Part 3) – looking forward
- Regulator’s experience of clinical trials during the Covid-19 pandemic (Part 2) – what we have learned