GDP Guidelines Chapter 3.2.1 “An initial temperature mapping exercise should be carried out on the storage area before use, under representative conditions. Temperature monitoring equipment should be located according to the results of the mapping exercise, ensuring that monitoring devices …
Senior GDP Inspector with MHRA.
Chairman of PIC/S GDP Expert Circle.
This is the second of two blog posts dealing with the management of refrigerated medicinal products and like the first, draws on some of the findings from GDP inspections, references to the EU GDP Guidelines 2013, the Green Guide and …
Patient safety is the end objective for manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and those healthcare professionals administering to patients. This blog is in 2 parts and draws on some of the findings from good distribution practice (GDP) inspections, references to the EU GDP …
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Is your eSystem actually an eCRF (electronic case report form)?
- Virtual conference: The International Council for Harmonisation (ICH) E6 on Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Revision
- Inspectors grounded - a year of innovation
- Pharmacovigilance inspection metrics April 2019 to March 2020
- Guidance on pharmacovigilance requirements for UK authorised products from 1 January 2021