The MHRA Laboratories Symposium will be held on 13 March 2019 at the Novotel in London. Also ... we have recently changed the contact email address for the laboratories inspection group from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
I joined the agency in June 2015 as a GLP Inspector within the laboratories inspection team having worked for 7 years in contract research organisations. During these 7 years I built up experience of working in GLP compliant facilities as well as conducting clinical trial sample analysis.
I have a Batchelor's degree in Biochemistry from the University of Newcastle.
To help GLP organisations pro-actively improve compliance we are sharing the 2015 inspection metrics and examples also seen over the last 12 months
The GLPMA website has been updated recently to include two new documents, a summary of inspection findings from 2014 and a guidance document relating to the use of test sites that have not been inspected by their national GLP monitoring …
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Building resilience into clinical trial design and conduct during the pandemic
- A fresh look at an old topic: Investigations in the GMDP environment
- Cross Contamination Control in Shared Facilities and Equipment. Reflection on common deficiencies and expectations as seen in recent PIC/S guidance.
- GCP Serious Breaches update
- MHRA planning for return to on-site Good Practice (GxP) inspections