Investigations are an inevitable aspect of any manufacturer’s or wholesaler’s operations. We share some common issues seen at inspections so you can consider your own company’s systems and practices and improve investigation outcomes.
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
You can print blog posts using the keyboard shortcuts "Control P" or "Command P".
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- MHRA and US FDA tackle challenging data integrity
- Get involved and tell us your pharmacovigilance hot topics
- Transfer of analytical methods
- Too good to be true? How to play your part in protecting the UK medicines supply chain (updated)
- Is your eSystem actually an eCRF (electronic case report form)?