Investigations are an inevitable aspect of any manufacturer’s or wholesaler’s operations. We share some common issues seen at inspections so you can consider your own company’s systems and practices and improve investigation outcomes.
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
You can print blog posts using the keyboard shortcuts "Control P" or "Command P".
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Pharmacovigilance inspection metrics April 2019 to March 2020
- Guidance on pharmacovigilance requirements for UK authorised products from 1 January 2021
- Reference Safety Information (RSI) for Clinical Trials- Part III
- Pharmacovigilance requirements for UK authorised products - 13 January 2021
- Post-transition: Pharmacovigilance requirements for UK authorised products - Thursday 22 October 2020