Investigations are an inevitable aspect of any manufacturer’s or wholesaler’s operations. We share some common issues seen at inspections so you can consider your own company’s systems and practices and improve investigation outcomes.
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
You can print blog posts using the keyboard shortcuts "Control P" or "Command P".
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Pharmacovigilance Inspection Metrics April 2020 to March 2021
- Global reflections on international inspection transformation: ICMRA remote inspections
- Supply Chain webinar: recording now available
- Updated data integrity requirements for GLP Monitoring Programme members
- MHRA and US FDA tackle challenging data integrity