In parts one and two of this series, we looked at how we responded to the unprecedented challenges the COVID-19 pandemic and the lessons we have learned. In this final part, we explore the challenges ahead. Remote access to EHRs …
Manager, Clinical Trials Unit
In part one of this series, we explored as an introduction how we initially responded to the Covid-19 pandemic to move faster in the set-up and approval of clinical trials. Now we look at the unprecedented challenges we faced in …
The Covid-19 pandemic has been a challenging time for all of us and in this three-part blog series, we reflect on what we have learnt and how we move forward to implement those learnings for the benefit of the UK …
The MHRA has launched an 8-week public consultation on proposals for legislative changes for clinical trials. Following the UK’s exit from the European Union, the Medicines and Medical Devices Act allows us the opportunity to update our current legislation in relation …
Updated guidance is now available to assist trial sponsors in building resilience into new and ongoing trials during the continuing pandemic.
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Compliance Monitor Process (Part 2)– CM role and application process
- Compliance Monitor process (Part 1) – An introduction
- MHRA Good Practice Symposia Week (7 to 11 March 2022)
- Regulators’ experience of clinical trials during the Covid-19 pandemic (Part 3) – looking forward
- Regulator’s experience of clinical trials during the Covid-19 pandemic (Part 2) – what we have learned