The benefits of risk assessment in clinical trial planning and how a more proportionate regulatory approach can overcome potential barriers to completing trials
Senior Clinical Research Associate at Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
Applying risk-adapted approaches – how this worked for a researcher in neonatal trials.
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Compliance Monitor Process (Part 2)– CM role and application process
- Compliance Monitor process (Part 1) – An introduction
- MHRA Good Practice Symposia Week (7 to 11 March 2022)
- Regulators’ experience of clinical trials during the Covid-19 pandemic (Part 3) – looking forward
- Regulator’s experience of clinical trials during the Covid-19 pandemic (Part 2) – what we have learned