During this period where MHRA has been conducting predominantly remote inspections, we have reflected on some of the common factors in critical deficiencies we have been seeing in control strategies for cross contamination between products in shared facilities.
Leading Senior GMP Inspector
Q&As clarifying expectations for implementation of the HBEL guide and cross-contamination control requirements were published in April 2018
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Post-transition: Pharmacovigilance requirements for UK authorised products - Thursday 22 October 2020
- Qualifications of suppliers and customers online: reliable or fake news?
- Professor Taylor on being the Chair of The British Pharmacopoeia Commission
- Building resilience into clinical trial design and conduct during the pandemic
- A fresh look at an old topic: Investigations in the GMDP environment