During this period where MHRA has been conducting predominantly remote inspections, we have reflected on some of the common factors in critical deficiencies we have been seeing in control strategies for cross contamination between products in shared facilities.
Leading Senior GMP Inspector
Q&As clarifying expectations for implementation of the HBEL guide and cross-contamination control requirements were published in April 2018
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Is your eSystem actually an eCRF (electronic case report form)?
- Virtual conference: The International Council for Harmonisation (ICH) E6 on Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Revision
- Inspectors grounded - a year of innovation
- Pharmacovigilance inspection metrics April 2019 to March 2020
- Guidance on pharmacovigilance requirements for UK authorised products from 1 January 2021