A link to the MHRA webinar of 13 August 2021 and updated information addressing some key questions received during this webinar
The MHRA is inviting you to attend a free webinar as part of its commitment to providing guidance to industry and supporting stakeholders to prevent falsified medicines entering the legal supply chain.
The need for vigilance and diligence when conducting bona fide checks is integral to protecting the legal supply chain of medicines. What to look out for and how to report any suspected fraudulent activity
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Pharmacovigilance Inspection Metrics April 2020 to March 2021
- Global reflections on international inspection transformation: ICMRA remote inspections
- Supply Chain webinar: recording now available
- Updated data integrity requirements for GLP Monitoring Programme members
- MHRA and US FDA tackle challenging data integrity