A link to the MHRA webinar of 13 August 2021 and updated information addressing some key questions received during this webinar
The MHRA is inviting you to attend a free webinar as part of its commitment to providing guidance to industry and supporting stakeholders to prevent falsified medicines entering the legal supply chain.
The need for vigilance and diligence when conducting bona fide checks is integral to protecting the legal supply chain of medicines. What to look out for and how to report any suspected fraudulent activity
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Compliance Monitor Process (Part 2)– CM role and application process
- Compliance Monitor process (Part 1) – An introduction
- MHRA Good Practice Symposia Week (7 to 11 March 2022)
- Regulators’ experience of clinical trials during the Covid-19 pandemic (Part 3) – looking forward
- Regulator’s experience of clinical trials during the Covid-19 pandemic (Part 2) – what we have learned