The need for vigilance and diligence when conducting bona fide checks is integral to protecting the legal supply chain of medicines. What to look out for and how to report any suspected fraudulent activity
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
You can print blog posts using the keyboard shortcuts "Control P" or "Command P".
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Post-transition: Pharmacovigilance requirements for UK authorised products - Thursday 22 October 2020
- Qualifications of suppliers and customers online: reliable or fake news?
- Professor Taylor on being the Chair of The British Pharmacopoeia Commission
- Building resilience into clinical trial design and conduct during the pandemic
- A fresh look at an old topic: Investigations in the GMDP environment