Recommendations to improve safety reporting compliance so both regulator and sponsor can fulfil their obligations to protect patients
Dr Maria Beatrice Panico
Maria Beatrice Panico is currently a Senior Medical Assessor in the Clinical Trials Unit at the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
She is a medical doctor, fully qualified in Neurology with a PhD in Neuroscience. She has extensive experience in pharmacovigilance in the pharmaceutical industry.
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Pharmacovigilance Inspection Metrics April 2020 to March 2021
- Global reflections on international inspection transformation: ICMRA remote inspections
- Supply Chain webinar: recording now available
- Updated data integrity requirements for GLP Monitoring Programme members
- MHRA and US FDA tackle challenging data integrity