Recommendations to improve safety reporting compliance so both regulator and sponsor can fulfil their obligations to protect patients
Dr Maria Beatrice Panico
Maria Beatrice Panico is currently a Senior Medical Assessor in the Clinical Trials Unit at the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
She is a medical doctor, fully qualified in Neurology with a PhD in Neuroscience. She has extensive experience in pharmacovigilance in the pharmaceutical industry.
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Pharmacovigilance inspection metrics April 2019 to March 2020
- Guidance on pharmacovigilance requirements for UK authorised products from 1 January 2021
- Reference Safety Information (RSI) for Clinical Trials- Part III
- Pharmacovigilance requirements for UK authorised products - 13 January 2021
- Post-transition: Pharmacovigilance requirements for UK authorised products - Thursday 22 October 2020