Welcome to the latest MHRA GDP blog post! I’m Claire Glenister, a GDP Inspector who has been working for the agency for 3 years. This blog is to communicate highlights from the 2015 GDP days at the MHRA Symposium, at …
Claire joined the agency as a GDP Inspector in January 2013 and has a background in pharmaceutical manufacturing and auditing of 15 years. Aspects of previous roles in a large pharmaceutical company include project management, QMS implementation and Quality Assurance. She is PRINCE2 qualified and has a degree in Business.
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Inspectors grounded - a year of innovation
- Pharmacovigilance inspection metrics April 2019 to March 2020
- Guidance on pharmacovigilance requirements for UK authorised products from 1 January 2021
- Reference Safety Information (RSI) for Clinical Trials- Part III
- Pharmacovigilance requirements for UK authorised products - 13 January 2021