The MHRA GCP Inspectorate will be hosting the annual MHRA GCP Symposium this year on 5th and 6th September 2018 at the Leeds Marriot Hotel, UK. This is a one-day symposium which will be delivered twice on consecutive days.
We have tailored the agenda taking into consideration stakeholder feedback and recent trends/ compliance issues identified on inspections.
Quality Systems, Quality Research – This year’s Symposium will focus on quality systems and associated corrective and preventative actions when things go wrong. The sessions will look at the impact these actions have on the compliant conduct of quality clinical trials research, with a focus on case studies from inspection experience.
Interactive sessions will address the theme and are aimed at providing relevant information to all individuals working on clinical trial activities, in both the commercial and non-commercial setting, focussing on:
- Quality Systems, Serious Breaches & Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA)
- Computer systems validation processes for eSystems;
- Reference Safety Information (RSI) – Clinical Trials Facilitation Group (CTFG) Guidance Update & Case Studies
- Joint Food & Drug Administration (FDA) & MHRA Unblinding Session, systems & CAPA
- Investigational Medicinal Product (IMP) Management – Quality systems, Root Causes and CAPA
- Forward Look: Inspection Conduct & Processes
Delegates have the opportunity to meet the inspectors and ask questions which can either be submitted beforehand for the panel sessions or can be asked directly during the inspector surgeries. Panel sessions to address questions will be held throughout the day and the inspectors’ surgeries will be available during the refreshment and lunch breaks.
Places are limited. To book your place, please visit the GCP Symposium website
Don’t miss the next blog, sign up to be notified by email when a new post comes out.