The MHRA GPvP inspectorate recently published their latest inspection metrics for the period from April 2019 to March 2020.
Sarah joined the MHRA GPvP Inspectorate earlier in 2019, joining the team as a Trainee Inspector. Prior to this, Sarah worked within the MHRA for three years as a Senior Pharmacopoeial Scientist for the British Pharmacopoeia, writing monographs for medicinal chemical products and managing analytical method development with the BP Laboratory in support of the standard setting process. She was also responsible for the preparation of summary reports and recommendations for Expert Advisory Groups and Panels of Experts of the British Pharmacopoeia. Sarah has a First Class Honours degree in Biomedical Sciences from The University of Manchester.
The Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GPvP) Symposium 2020, held on 11 February in London and attended by 380 delegates, launched the weeklong series of events led by the Inspectorate as part of the MHRA Good Practice Symposia week.
Between 11 to 14 February 2020, the MHRA will be hosting a week-long series of events as part of the Good Practice Symposia Week. The week will include individual events from GPvP, GCP and GLP Inspectorates
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Pharmacovigilance inspection metrics April 2019 to March 2020
- Guidance on pharmacovigilance requirements for UK authorised products from 1 January 2021
- Reference Safety Information (RSI) for Clinical Trials- Part III
- Pharmacovigilance requirements for UK authorised products - 13 January 2021
- Post-transition: Pharmacovigilance requirements for UK authorised products - Thursday 22 October 2020