From Monday 7 to Friday 11 March 2022, the MHRA will be hosting a week-long series of events as part of the Good Practice Symposia Week. The week will include individual events from GCP, GLP and GPvP Inspectorates. Due to …
Rachel joined the MHRA as a GCP Inspector in July 2019. Rachel conducts a variety of GCP routine and triggered inspections in commercial and non-commercial organisations, including Phase I units registered under the MHRA Phase I Accreditation Scheme.
Prior to joining the Agency, Rachel was a Quality Manager at a global CRO having previously held a number of clinical research roles at Pharmaceutical Companies for over 10 years.
Between 11 and 14 February 2020, the MHRA hosted a week-long series of events as part of the Good Practice Symposia Week. The week concluded with the second joint MHRA GCP and US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) event following that hosted by the FDA in the USA in October 2018, and the first one hosted by the MHRA in the UK.
Between 11 to 14 February 2020, the MHRA will be hosting a week-long series of events as part of the Good Practice Symposia Week. The week will include individual events from GPvP, GCP and GLP Inspectorates
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Compliance Monitor Process (Part 2)– CM role and application process
- Compliance Monitor process (Part 1) – An introduction
- MHRA Good Practice Symposia Week (7 to 11 March 2022)
- Regulators’ experience of clinical trials during the Covid-19 pandemic (Part 3) – looking forward
- Regulator’s experience of clinical trials during the Covid-19 pandemic (Part 2) – what we have learned