Between 11 and 14 February 2020, the MHRA hosted a week-long series of events as part of the Good Practice Symposia Week. This included individual events from the GPvP, GCP and Laboratories Inspectorates where a host of regulators and delegates from across the globe came together. Second on the week-long agenda was the laboratories symposium, running on the 12th February and attended by 315 delegates.
I am a Scottish based GLP Inspector. I have experience working with the GxPs and also some ISO standards. I have worked as an auditor, in various laboratory technical roles and as a QA consultancy.
Between 11 to 14 February 2020, the MHRA will be hosting a week-long series of events as part of the Good Practice Symposia Week. The week will include individual events from GPvP, GCP and GLP Inspectorates
The Inspectorate laboratories group conducts a diverse number of inspections both internationally and across the United Kingdom.
My name is Lynsay Hunter and I am the newest recruit to the MHRA laboratories inspection team, having previously worked in a variety of laboratory and quality assurance roles. My first MHRA event was the annual laboratories symposium held in …
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Building resilience into clinical trial design and conduct during the pandemic
- A fresh look at an old topic: Investigations in the GMDP environment
- Cross Contamination Control in Shared Facilities and Equipment. Reflection on common deficiencies and expectations as seen in recent PIC/S guidance.
- GCP Serious Breaches update
- MHRA planning for return to on-site Good Practice (GxP) inspections