Join this unique one-day Symposium on 28 February 2024 and hear the latest on Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GPvP) in the UK from MHRA inspectors and regulators.
Registration is available on the GPvP Symposium website for in-person attendance in West London and virtual attendance from anywhere in the world. A recording of the symposium will be available to registered delegates for 30 days after the event, allowing access at a convenient time.
What will we talk about?
No other event allows you to hear from so many MHRA pharmacovigilance experts in one place, including assessors and inspectors. The agenda is packed with educational and insightful content including:
- Insights on artificial intelligence within pharmacovigilance from MHRA and Health Canada
- Latest inspection metrics and trends, including aRMM and NI-PASS inspection arms
- Q&A panels, new ways of working and strategic updates
- Case studies from significant inspection findings including NI-PASS, product information and contractual relationships
- Upcoming regulatory changes, including Windsor Framework
Ask your burning questions, or simply say hello at Inspectors’ Surgeries during breaks (in-person attendees only).
Who should attend the 2024 symposium?
The event is a must for anyone working in pharmacovigilance within the biopharmaceutical industry, including:
- Marketing authorisation holders
- UK and EU QPPVs
- Quality professionals including QA
- Pharmacovigilance and patient safety teams
- National contact persons for pharmacovigilance
- Regulatory affairs and labelling
- PV compliance teams
- Consultants and vendors
The GPvP Symposium is held every two years, and the last Symposium was in March 2022. Don’t miss out in 2024—register today. We look forward to seeing you there!
GPvP Compliance Team