The MHRA GMDP Inspection Teams work closely with the Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD) Inspection Teams to ensure that manufacturers and distributors of Veterinary Medicinal Products (VMPs) are inspected appropriately and to the correct standards.
Rick is a Senior GMDP Inspector and joined the MHRA in January 2016. Prior to this Rick was a GMP Inspector at the Veterinary Medicines Directorate for 10 years and has a wide range of expertise in the GMP area with knowledge of all types of medicines manufacture. Rick also worked at the Veterinary Laboratories Agency being responsible for managing pre-licensing pharmacokenetic and residues studies of Veterinary Medicines.
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- MHRA and US FDA tackle challenging data integrity
- Get involved and tell us your pharmacovigilance hot topics
- Transfer of analytical methods
- Too good to be true? How to play your part in protecting the UK medicines supply chain (updated)
- Is your eSystem actually an eCRF (electronic case report form)?