The BPC is looking to appoint a new Chair from October 2021. The current Chair, Professor Kevin Taylor, shares some of the highlights and achievements of the past 8 years, and we launch the process of finding his successor.
Professor Kevin Taylor
Professor Taylor is a pharmacist who sits on the Commission on Human Medicines (CHM) and is Chair of the Chemistry, Pharmacy and Standards Expert Advisory Group of CHM. He is Chair of the British Pharmacopoeia Commission (BPC) and is a member of the UK Delegation to the European Pharmacopoeia Commission, the Pharmacy Expert Advisory Group of the BPC, the Inhalanda Working Party of the European Pharmacopoeia and the Education Expert Advisory Panel of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society.
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Post-transition: Pharmacovigilance requirements for UK authorised products - Thursday 22 October 2020
- Qualifications of suppliers and customers online: reliable or fake news?
- Professor Taylor on being the Chair of The British Pharmacopoeia Commission
- Building resilience into clinical trial design and conduct during the pandemic
- A fresh look at an old topic: Investigations in the GMDP environment