The BPC is looking to appoint a new Chair from October 2021. The current Chair, Professor Kevin Taylor, shares some of the highlights and achievements of the past 8 years, and we launch the process of finding his successor.
Professor Kevin Taylor
Professor Taylor is a pharmacist who sits on the Commission on Human Medicines (CHM) and is Chair of the Chemistry, Pharmacy and Standards Expert Advisory Group of CHM. He is Chair of the British Pharmacopoeia Commission (BPC) and is a member of the UK Delegation to the European Pharmacopoeia Commission, the Pharmacy Expert Advisory Group of the BPC, the Inhalanda Working Party of the European Pharmacopoeia and the Education Expert Advisory Panel of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society.
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Pharmacovigilance Inspection Metrics April 2020 to March 2021
- Global reflections on international inspection transformation: ICMRA remote inspections
- Supply Chain webinar: recording now available
- Updated data integrity requirements for GLP Monitoring Programme members
- MHRA and US FDA tackle challenging data integrity