The last couple of months have seen some catastrophic weather conditions across the globe. These can have a significant impact upon the pharmaceutical supply chain.
I joined the MHRA in 2005 after having worked in various QA and QC roles in the pharmaceutical industry for 12 years. Eligible to be named as a Qualified Person under the permanent provisions
In the October blog post we told you about the successful audit of the GMP Inspectorate under the JAP programme. Later that month the entire Inspectorate was assessed as part of the BEMA programme.
In October 2015 the MHRA was audited under the Joint Audit Programme (JAP) for EEA GMP Inspectorates.
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Compliance Monitor Process (Part 2)– CM role and application process
- Compliance Monitor process (Part 1) – An introduction
- MHRA Good Practice Symposia Week (7 to 11 March 2022)
- Regulators’ experience of clinical trials during the Covid-19 pandemic (Part 3) – looking forward
- Regulator’s experience of clinical trials during the Covid-19 pandemic (Part 2) – what we have learned