The last couple of months have seen some catastrophic weather conditions across the globe. These can have a significant impact upon the pharmaceutical supply chain.
I joined the MHRA in 2005 after having worked in various QA and QC roles in the pharmaceutical industry for 12 years. Eligible to be named as a Qualified Person under the permanent provisions
In the October blog post we told you about the successful audit of the GMP Inspectorate under the JAP programme. Later that month the entire Inspectorate was assessed as part of the BEMA programme.
In October 2015 the MHRA was audited under the Joint Audit Programme (JAP) for EEA GMP Inspectorates.
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- MHRA and US FDA tackle challenging data integrity
- Get involved and tell us your pharmacovigilance hot topics
- Transfer of analytical methods
- Too good to be true? How to play your part in protecting the UK medicines supply chain (updated)
- Is your eSystem actually an eCRF (electronic case report form)?