The trial master file (TMF) is the collection of essential documents which allows the conduct of a clinical trial to be reconstructed and evaluated. It is basically the story of how the trial was conducted and managed. This blog highlights …
Gail Francis joined the MHRA in November 2003 as a GCP Inspector. Prior to joining the MHRA, Gail spent approximately 10 years in the Pharmaceutical industry. Her first role in the Pharmaceutical Industry was in Pharmacovigilance, before moving into Clinical Research and has held various positions in monitoring, Project Management, and more recently in GCP Compliance and Training Management. Gail was promoted to Senior Inspector in October 2005 and accredited to perform Pharmacovigilance Inspections in November 2007. In June 2010 Gail was promoted to Expert Inspector, GCP.
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- MHRA and US FDA tackle challenging data integrity
- Get involved and tell us your pharmacovigilance hot topics
- Transfer of analytical methods
- Too good to be true? How to play your part in protecting the UK medicines supply chain (updated)
- Is your eSystem actually an eCRF (electronic case report form)?