The MHRA Inspectorate receives several hundred enquiries via email each year. Answering queries is one of the key ways we support industry. It provides reassurance to our stakeholders, aiding them in their decision-making processes, helping to ensure they don’t fall …
Christine Gray is an operations manager and senior inspector within MHRA. Having joined MHRA in 2007 as a GLP inspector she was cross-trained to inspect laboratories working to GMP and took up a management role within the GMP Inspectorate in October 2014. In addition to managing a team of inspectors, Christine continues to conduct inspections of laboratories working to both GLP and GMP.
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Compliance Monitor Process (Part 2)– CM role and application process
- Compliance Monitor process (Part 1) – An introduction
- MHRA Good Practice Symposia Week (7 to 11 March 2022)
- Regulators’ experience of clinical trials during the Covid-19 pandemic (Part 3) – looking forward
- Regulator’s experience of clinical trials during the Covid-19 pandemic (Part 2) – what we have learned