Maintaining compliance in a changing world and the complementary themes of change management and control ran throughout the various sessions at this event.
I am a GDP Inspector and joined the MHRA in March 2005. My previous experience includes local government enforcement duties within a Trading Standards environment. Prior to my appointment as a GDP Inspector I spent 10 years working as an Investigator within the MHRA Enforcement and Intelligence division dealing with criminal investigations. I played an important role in the year on year success of the MHRA’s Operation Pangea which focuses on the illegal internet trade of medicines and medical devices globally. In 2015, £15.8 million worth of fake medicines and devices were seized during UK operations. I am an accredited Counter Fraud Specialist.
The focus of the 2017 GDP Symposium was risky business! This year the complimentary themes of Risk Management and Transportation ran throughout the various sessions at the event.
I am Bernadette Wilson a GDP Inspector who assisted with the organisation of the MHRA GMDP 2016 Symposium. I took to the stage for the first time this year to present on the topic of whistleblowing. I am pleased to …
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Post-transition: Pharmacovigilance requirements for UK authorised products - Thursday 22 October 2020
- Qualifications of suppliers and customers online: reliable or fake news?
- Professor Taylor on being the Chair of The British Pharmacopoeia Commission
- Building resilience into clinical trial design and conduct during the pandemic
- A fresh look at an old topic: Investigations in the GMDP environment