Just 4 weeks ago the MHRA hosted the PIC/S Committee meeting, PIC/S Executive Bureau meeting, and PIC/S Annual Seminar at the Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI) in Manchester.
Key highlights from the meetings and seminar:
- Thailand's Food and Drug Administration (Thai FDA) were invited to join the Scheme from 1 August 2016.
- The PIC/S Inspectorates' Academy (PIA) is now up and running.
- PIC/S working groups and expert circles continue to produce a high volume of output.
- MHRA hosted a 2.5 day seminar on 'Inspectorates of the future' covering a wide range of topics that global medicines regulators are facing both today and in the future.
- The next annual PIC/S Seminar on “Quality Control Laboratories: How to Inspect”, will be hosted by TFDA in Chinese Taipei in September 2017.
Full details of the meetings and seminar are available in the latest PIC/S newsletter
Don’t miss the next post, sign up to be notified by email when a new post is published on the Inspectorate blog.
Access our guidance on good practice for information on the inspection process and staying compliant.