Over the past few years we have seen our events grow in popularity; we have gone from 6 a year to over 30!
Sam joined the MHRA communications team in 2015. She has a background in marketing and project management for global companies and small to medium sized start ups. Sam is now leading our events team to engage with delegates and enhance their experience at conferences and symposiums.
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- MHRA and US FDA tackle challenging data integrity
- Get involved and tell us your pharmacovigilance hot topics
- Transfer of analytical methods
- Too good to be true? How to play your part in protecting the UK medicines supply chain (updated)
- Is your eSystem actually an eCRF (electronic case report form)?