Why it's a good idea for the UK to be part of the OECD MAD framework
The issue faced when dealing with out of specification (OOS) results is as much a challenge now as it ever was. This post provides some guidance on how to handle OOS results.
I am pleased to share the news that the UK Good Laboratory Practice Monitoring Authority's (UK GLPMA) guidance on the implementation and maintenance of a risk-based GLP quality assurance (QA) programme has been published. The GLPMA have for some time recognised there …
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Is your eSystem actually an eCRF (electronic case report form)?
- Virtual conference: The International Council for Harmonisation (ICH) E6 on Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Revision
- Inspectors grounded - a year of innovation
- Pharmacovigilance inspection metrics April 2019 to March 2020
- Guidance on pharmacovigilance requirements for UK authorised products from 1 January 2021