The Process Licensing Office has today joined the Inspectorate to become the Inspectorate & Process Licensing Group.
The Process Licensing Office are responsible for:
- Processing Initial and Variation Applications for Wholesale Distribution Authorisations, Broker Registrations and Manufacturing Licences.
- Processing Registration applications, variations and annual reports for Manufacturers, Importers and Distributors of active substances.
- Issuing Licences
- Issuing and Re-Issuing GMP/GDP/GLP Certificates.
- Issuing Export Certificates for Pharmaceutical companies who wish to export products from the UK to another market. These Certificates are issued under the World Health Organisation (WHO) Certificate scheme.
- Answering Freedom of Information (FoI) requests on behalf of IE&S.
This change forms part of the ongoing Transformation programme at MHRA and is effective from 1st August 2018.
The new team organogram is now available on the main blog page.