The MHRA GPvP inspectorate recently published their latest inspection metrics for the period from April 2018 to March 2019
Sophie joined the GPvP inspectorate at the MHRA as an inspector in January 2018. She previously worked as a scientific assessor responsible for the assessment of safety variations in the Vigilance and Risk Management of Medicines (VRMM) division at the MHRA for just under two years. Prior to joining the Agency, Sophie worked in medical information for a service provider where she also supported quality assurance activities and the accreditation of new staff.
Sophie started her career in the pharmaceutical sector when she worked on a regulatory affairs project for a mid-sized pharmaceutical company in Germany. Sophie has an MSc in Forensic Anthropology and a degree in Human Biology during which she specialised in pharmacology.
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- A fresh look at an old topic: Investigations in the GMDP environment
- Cross Contamination Control in Shared Facilities and Equipment. Reflection on common deficiencies and expectations as seen in recent PIC/S guidance.
- GCP Serious Breaches update
- MHRA planning for return to on-site Good Practice (GxP) inspections
- A Practical example of applying Quality Risk Management in GDP – Transportation Risks