Take part in our survey and let us know what you would like to hear about at the next GPvP symposium.
Sophie joined the GPvP inspectorate at the MHRA as an inspector in January 2018. She previously worked as a scientific assessor responsible for the assessment of safety variations in the Vigilance and Risk Management of Medicines (VRMM) division at the MHRA for just under two years. Prior to joining the Agency, Sophie worked in medical information for a service provider where she also supported quality assurance activities and the accreditation of new staff.
Sophie started her career in the pharmaceutical sector when she worked on a regulatory affairs project for a mid-sized pharmaceutical company in Germany. Sophie has an MSc in Forensic Anthropology and a degree in Human Biology during which she specialised in pharmacology.
The MHRA GPvP inspectorate recently published their latest inspection metrics for the period from April 2018 to March 2019
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Pharmacovigilance Inspection Metrics April 2020 to March 2021
- Global reflections on international inspection transformation: ICMRA remote inspections
- Supply Chain webinar: recording now available
- Updated data integrity requirements for GLP Monitoring Programme members
- MHRA and US FDA tackle challenging data integrity