The MHRA GPvP inspectorate recently published their latest inspection metrics for the period from April 2018 to March 2019
Sophie joined the GPvP inspectorate at the MHRA as an inspector in January 2018. She previously worked as a scientific assessor responsible for the assessment of safety variations in the Vigilance and Risk Management of Medicines (VRMM) division at the MHRA for just under two years. Prior to joining the Agency, Sophie worked in medical information for a service provider where she also supported quality assurance activities and the accreditation of new staff.
Sophie started her career in the pharmaceutical sector when she worked on a regulatory affairs project for a mid-sized pharmaceutical company in Germany. Sophie has an MSc in Forensic Anthropology and a degree in Human Biology during which she specialised in pharmacology.
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Post-transition: Pharmacovigilance requirements for UK authorised products - Thursday 22 October 2020
- Qualifications of suppliers and customers online: reliable or fake news?
- Professor Taylor on being the Chair of The British Pharmacopoeia Commission
- Building resilience into clinical trial design and conduct during the pandemic
- A fresh look at an old topic: Investigations in the GMDP environment