Not all trials are the same in terms of risk. To support UK sponsors of clinical trials, a substantially simpler and shorter form may be submitted in lieu of a full DSUR, giving a significant time saving.
Senior Clinical Safety Scientist, MHRA Clinical Trials Unit
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
You can print blog posts using the keyboard shortcuts "Control P" or "Command P".
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- Is your eSystem actually an eCRF (electronic case report form)?
- Virtual conference: The International Council for Harmonisation (ICH) E6 on Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Revision
- Inspectors grounded - a year of innovation
- Pharmacovigilance inspection metrics April 2019 to March 2020
- Guidance on pharmacovigilance requirements for UK authorised products from 1 January 2021