The MHRA GMDP Symposium took place on 11 to 14 November 2019 in London and 26 to 27 November 2019 in Glasgow. The theme of the GMP event was ‘Control Strategies’, whilst the GDP days focussed on supply chain challenges faced by wholesalers.
Graham joined the MHRA as a GMDP Inspector in 2013 before becoming a GMDP Operations Manager in 2017. In 2019 he also became a Senior Inspector. Graham is a Mechanical Engineer (MEng) by training. Prior to joining the MHRA he spent eight years working in the pharmaceutical industry in the areas of human plasma fractionation and sterile product manufacturing; this included operational and managerial roles in Validation and Quality Assurance. Graham specialises in the inspection of sterile product manufacture as well as the collection, processing and supply of blood and blood components.
The MHRA Good Manufacturing/Good Distribution Practice Symposium will be held in London on the 11 to 14 November and in Glasgow on 26 to 27 November 2019. This post details how to secure your place and provides some information about what each of the sessions will include.
A look at the major topics and key themes covered.
The 2017 GMP Symposium was the riskiest ever! This year the theme of Risk Management ran throughout the various sessions at the event.
Related content and links
About the MHRA Inspectorate Blog
This blog shares the work of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Inspectorate, by inspectors and those the Inspectorate works with.
MHRA Inspectorate & Process Licensing Organogram
Other MHRA Blogs
Comments and moderation
- A fresh look at an old topic: Investigations in the GMDP environment
- Cross Contamination Control in Shared Facilities and Equipment. Reflection on common deficiencies and expectations as seen in recent PIC/S guidance.
- GCP Serious Breaches update
- MHRA planning for return to on-site Good Practice (GxP) inspections
- A Practical example of applying Quality Risk Management in GDP – Transportation Risks